TMSA will be adding a grade for 13/14 school year and become a K-7 school. We will continue adding a grade each year to offer a complete K-12 education. There will be two classes per grade level with the exception of 6th grade where we will have three classes. Available spots will be determined once the currently enrolled students submit their intend to return forms in January.
Please click here to fill an online application for your child to be considered for enrollment. If we receive more applications than available spots, we will hold a lottery as required by the state.
Here is the detailed enrollment calendar for 13/14 school year.
|Applications For 2013-2014 Start
|Intend To Return Forms Deadline For Currently Enrolled Students
|Enrollment Lottery For 2013-2014
|Enrollment Starts For Lottery Winners
|Enrollment Deadline For Lottery Winners
|Waiting List Enrollment Starts
The following items are needed in order to complete the enrollment process at Triangle Math and Science Academy. If you don't have some of these documents available immediately such as EOG test results, most recent report card, or kindergarten physical exam form you can bring them later.
* Government issued photo ID for the parent/guardian
* Guardianship/adoption papers, if applicable
* NC proof of residency through utility bill, mortgage/lease document, etc.
* Copy of student's birth certificate
* Immunization records
* Most recent report card (not required for kindergarten)
* Standardized Test Scores, if any, such as most recent EOG result
* Documentation for homeschoolers, if applicable
* Kindergarten Physical Exam Form from child's physician (Kindergarten only)